92 integra gs automatic "gas smell"

jisthename2001

can anybody please help me with this....i have a 92 integra gs 2dr auto, and everytime i get gas, i smell gas untill i at least reach half a tank, i had my mechanic check it out, and he cannot find a leak anywheres...any clues?????

rvasquez6089

._.

i think i have the same problem. i don't smell the gas as much though because i drive it with the windows down cause my A/C compressor went out D:. i know my car is running rich but i don't know how to fix it , i had a hard time getting it to pass inspection -.-

jisthename2001

welll i dont see any carbon build up around my muffler or bumper, and my car will smell like gas soo strong from the time a get gas untill about half tank left, is there anything other then it running rich that would cause this? keep in mind, i had me entire fuel system checked for leaks, found none

jisthename2001

Ok I Just Checked My Muffler And Tip, And Even Inside The Muffler And It Is All Really Clean, Like No Carbon Or Black At All, Its Soo Wierd, I Dont Understand How Its Soo Clean.....so Whats My Next Move??????????????????

Prozon

Kris
Run the car and see if you can see or smell it from anywhere specific.

jisthename2001

seems to be comming from the front of the car, but no leaking injectors,rails, lines....im totally stumped on this

jisthename2001

no my gas milage is not decent,its horrible and i have bosch platinum plus 4 spark plugs new,and the injen "rd" series air intake

rpalma001

might be the fuel canister deal on the firewall mine did that till i located it coming from the hose the connects to that and the fuel rail