92 Integra gs

RSunlimited

daily driven
i might be getting a 92 integra GS. how good are the. its got 138k on it but its got a newer head.?????? thanks and also if you guys have pics i would apreciate it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
How good are the what? I'd get a DA if I could. I love how they look when they're dropped. So sexy... If it's a GS, I'd definitely swap for a B18C1 or if you have the cash, C5.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ah ic. It's cool, just save up I guess. Is the DA gonna be your daily driver?

RSunlimited

daily driven
yeap daily driver.. and touge warrior.(lol) well its got the moonroof PS/PW and its a stick shift. im not sure if its a b18 or b16.. but its red like my current teg. oh and would the cargo cover from a 95 teg fit in the GS

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
None of the Integras have B16s. Only Civics have them. Are you still gonna keep your DC4?

RSunlimited

daily driven
i was gonna trade it.. btw are you pinoy? so its b18 the right? god im such a noob....

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Trade? I'd rather have a DC than a DA. That's just me though. It's entirely up to you. Yes, I'm Pinoy. Yup, it's a B18, but non-VTEC. It's ok bro, we were all noobs at one point.

RSunlimited

daily driven
B18 good... :) i have a RS i like it but im kind of looking for some thing else. plus like you said you like how they look lowered. they look good to me. DC4 and DA are my dream car that is affordable.

RSunlimited

daily driven
oh yeah i love the s2ks but i will never get one unless i win the lottery.. lol hey do you got a myspace

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
There are a bunch of G2s that have B16 swaps. Xsi and Rsi JDM G2s have the B16. If you want to swap a B18C you will have to convert your clutch to hydro or use your LS tranny.

Is the newer head an LS/Vtec?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
personally if someone offered me a clean DA with similar mods and miles id do it cause they are roomier inside for us tall guys.

I would be driving a white 90 ls right now but the guy refused to move on price, he wanted 2k for it even though it had mismatched seats, an oil leak, and 200k miles ... told him i had 1k for him. oh well.