92 Integra GSR; Value Question

3x0he

Hello,

I am just beginning to get into tuning as a hobby; I have read well enough and understand a good portion of what I feel I need to know. I am looking forward to getting into this community and growing with it. A gentlemen is selling is 92' GSR on craiglist; and I would be trading my sv650; rough value of $3,200 for it. The car itself has a majority of the parts I would want and need to buy if I were to ever swap it out with another teggy. Does this car seem to risky to buy in the general scope of things? Holding value is somewhat important. The gentlemen himself built the car and works at an automotive fabrication shop; it has the stock manifold but hes including a victor x; there's no dump valve installed[included] or exhaust[stock]; so I'd have to do that if I put the victor x on; but he said he'll include some piping for the exhaust. Untuned no dynosheets.

1992 Acura integra gsr. #614
B17a1 motor- PR4 forged pistons, lighten rods, Honda wrist bearings, golden eagle block guard, crank rebalanced n polished. ARP main, rod and head bolts, ACL main,rod, thrust bearings. Type r oil pump type r water pump, baffled stock p61 oil pan. Welded bung for oil return.

Pr3-2 head. Miled .30, 3angle valve job port n polished, all new Honda valvetrain including lost motion springs, super tech valve seals, all new cam cap bolts from honda, port n polished ports. P61 manifold port matched. New honda IACV , Stock TB. 550cc injectors with resistor box, AEM Fuel rail and pressure regulator with gauge, walboro 255 intank pump.

YS1 transmission-ACT xtreme presure plate ACT 6puck unsprung. P61 cut n rebalanced flywheel syncrotech carbon coated syncros. New main shaft bearing,new differential bearing, new idle shaft bearing.

Godspeed 50trim turbo no shaft play. OBX ramhorn manifold 2 bolt 35-38mm wastegate flange. 38mm tail wastegate 15lbs spring. HKS SSQV rep blow off valve. All vibrant oil lines. Vibrant oil restrictor. 3bar map

HONDATA s300v2.

SHELL-Ready for paint! new wheel bearings all around. New Inner and outter tie rods. New Lower ball joints. New Sway bar bushings.caliber piston seals redone. Drilled and slotted rotors, brand new brakes. New emergency brake cables..

Interior 9-10. DC2type r steering wheel. Ktuned short shifter ,glo gauge oil, boost gauge. AEM wideband. Sony explode interior speakers, Sony deck, MTX 12 vented single box, JL 350watt amp.

Stock suspension. kosei k1racing rims 15x8 205/50/15 90%tread. Function 7 LCA and Hyper yellow beaks bar.​

Should I do this for a direct title swap; I really appreciate your time and I'm sorry for making a 'Should I buy this' type question.​

Last edited:

lsv91da9

the only mods that are scary too me would be turbo and turbo parts honestly. check for any shaft play in the turbo, how many miles on the build?

3x0he

He said "Maybe 4,000 max due for an oil change. Runing royal purple racing oil 5w40"