92 integra rs suspension noise

phinattic

I have a 92 rs, I hear creaking noise coming from the front and rear when I hit dips or bumps in the road. the struts dont feel sloppy still handles good and rides good. any Ideas what might be causing the noise? I am thinking the strut mounts may be bad or the control arm bushings because it is not a metal sound its more like a rubber creak.

98gsrDc2

stolen....
I have a 92 rs, I hear creaking noise coming from the front and rear when I hit dips or bumps in the road. the struts dont feel sloppy still handles good and rides good. any Ideas what might be causing the noise? I am thinking the strut mounts may be bad or the control arm bushings because it is not a metal sound its more like a rubber creak.
Yeah its prob either upper strut mounts or your bushings...nothing else really makes a noise like that unless the strut itself is no good

phinattic

thank you I was thinking that. figures after replacing axles hubs motor mounts transmision mounts clutch kit clutch cable distributor tires tune up and wheel alignment that now I have to replace all 4 struts and possibly control arm bushings.......this will be a new car when Im done rebuilding it.