92 Integra stumbles at high rpm

shats

ok i am a noob to hondas but not to cars that being said here is my problem i just baught a 92 integra b18a car stumbles at high rpm 4.5-6k rpm. what iv done...... changed cap and rotor wires plugs fuel filter oil change, looked for vacuum leaks none found... took it to shop to have the engine tested and everything is good compression cylinder leak down timming everything came back good..... car runs good on the street under 4000 rpm but gettin on it to get on the freeway it stumbles and just man i need help cant figure it out

da9 b20 beast

first of all learn how to spell man its VTEC not "vtech"...and vtec shouldnt be kicking in untill like 4900 rpms if you've tuned it that way or if its stock at 5200 anything before that is way to early and pointless...
next, the b18a on a 92 gs didn't come with vtec....op have you ran the ecu to see if you were throwing any codes? have you cleaned out your iac valve? that could be dirty and have your rpms a little messed up.....another thing could be your pcv valve....or your tps

shats

yes it has lack of power like a rev limiter of something i did try to pull codes there were none. ok the pcv valve comes off of the valve cover right and the dosent connect to anything where should it go. ill clean my iac valve and be back in a while

shats

ok so i found an exhaust leak at the downpipe so i bought a whole exhaust system headers back..... took 80 percent of the problem away but still happens every now and then..... im going to try a drip and see how that goes..... by the way the pcv valve is good