92 Radiator Coolant Leak HELP!

About 6 months ago my car overheated. I found that there was a hole in the radiator hose. Fix it! Now about 2 months ago the car says its over heating when I'm a stop and when i go its back to normal. I put some coolant didn't do it again. Now yesterday I went from my work to get some food down the street and as I was coming back it did it again I said to myself oh might need more coolant this time engine light came on. I pulled in to my work and on the floor was big puddle of water and it was coming rather rapidly from the bottom of the radiator. I got some with my hand sure enough its coolant *green*. I went and bought some coolant but it on and its not overheating but I'm afraid to drive it like that as I drive it comes out I looked but cant seem to find where the leak is coming from and the engine light doesn't come off. I know I might need oil due to the year of the car engine light comes on cuz this car doesn't have a oil light. Don't know much about cars but I do whatever to fix it myself. I need to go back to work and need this fixed asap. Can anyone help? any ideas what might cause this? radiator has a hole? is there other radiator hose? blown head casket? :(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
1: look at your oil - is it milky or smell sweet? if yes to any of those blown head gasket
2. jack up the car on all 4 corners, ALL 4. bleed the coolant and wait for the fans to come on twice, if it leaks and you cant see where its coming from, take off the fans and put a house fan over your motor and repeat.you might not have tightened the hose enough, happened to me last week.
3. find what code you have on the check engine light.

So no blown head gasket! Yay!
Did fine the hole tho! Now just bought a new radiator and installing it in just a few!
Check engine light is gone!
Thanks guys :)
Can't wait to have my DA9 back on the road :)

92_JDM

was it cause from the fan? lol, i had a same case where the hole was cause from the fan. so i got a mishimoto aluminum radiator