92 teg pics

mikeys32

yea i had a full body kit on the car but with the roads were i live i got tired of fixing and repainting things every couple of months . so i went back to all stock looks wise. exept for the wheels shaved door handles and the exahust. plan on doing a motor swap and while i have the motor out i'm going to repaint the car championship white.

mikeys32

and yes when i went back to stock bumpers i thought that the 91 looked better than the 92 so i went with that insted but the car is a 92

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
carbon fiber hood? here is mine , just got it about a week ago, already installed rims, also installed JDM head lights, tail lights with amber turn signals, but not shown on pic because those where the most recent

carbon fiber hood? here is mine , just got it about a week ago, already installed rims, also installed JDM head lights, tail lights with amber turn signals, but not shown on pic because those where the most recent

Its a good start. Now slam that bitch :D

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
Yeah im planning on doing that, but im having a hard timing getting my father to agree (due to him paying my insurance until i finish college this december) so what he pays is his till i finish lol

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
yeah previous owner bumped a fire hydrate when parking... next think i said, why where you parking next to a fire hydrate lol