93 Da Integra All IT can Be

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
is it just me or does the rear end on the driver side have like 13 feet of wheel gap? also, good luck getting a K-series into your DA. very difficult, and VERY expensive. you could count the number of people on ONE hand who have performed a K swap into a DA. as great as the motor is, and as much as i'd LOVE to have one, its pretty much not even worth trying. WAAAAY too much work/fabbing/customizing etc needed to perform that swap.

i read somewhere that with a stock hood, and at stock ride height, with the motor positioned as high as it can without hitting the hood when it torques, only has about 3.5 inches of ground clearance. so sitting on Tein springs almost completely rules out that option.

love the car, i rock a DA myself. keep up the good work, and what motor is currently in there? b16? sorry if you posted before.

and werd on the rear bumper diffuser thing, not feelin it.

btw, if you want that shift light to not stand out so much (which IMO, it does) i'd paint it in a flat black. or better yet, wrinkle black.

EDIT
i just realized your interior is blue. hmm nevermind the black paint thing then. find a blue that matches your interior panels, and paint the shift light that color.

Last edited:

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
i have tein one piece in the front and tein lowering springs in the rear the reason why the rear in my pix is high is cause i blew my struts and have no money to buy a nother set

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
hondagod_666 said:
is it just me or does the rear end on the driver side have like 13 feet of wheel gap? also, good luck getting a K-series into your DA. very difficult, and VERY expensive. you could count the number of people on ONE hand who have performed a K swap into a DA. as great as the motor is, and as much as i'd LOVE to have one, its pretty much not even worth trying. WAAAAY too much work/fabbing/customizing etc needed to perform that swap.

yo goods looks on what you said it makes sense the k-series is heavyer and i would probly have problems with closing thehood and it might be to low to the grown but be for i make in final im going to look up everything and find out what i need to do so it could be a good swap and clean drop

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
hey whered you get that high revving motor sticker ?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
omgherb said:
yo goods looks on what you said it makes sense the k-series is heavyer and i would probly have problems with closing thehood and it might be to low to the grown but be for i make in final im going to look up everything and find out what i need to do so it could be a good swap and clean drop
lol.... good luck with that man... Personally i think you should boost the B. Save moeny and headace's. lol

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
DC2Integ said:
hey whered you get that high revving motor sticker ?
a flea market around where i leave at if you live in the jersey area i could tell you where to go