'93 Integra DA Won't Start ?

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
So When I try To Start my Integra, It wont start. It makes a whistle Like sound or Something that sounds similar to like What doctors use to test Your Hearing. After that i try to Start, And It Only makes A 'Click' Noise.
Well thinking it was A Battery Problem, I Went out to go purchase A NEW battery today, And My car at the moment still wont start.

(I Went out today and turned it on, On The First try. After turning it off twice and trying again, i t wnt start)

Please Help, Thannks !

Last edited:

93toonteg

i have been having a proble m like this as well....driving me crazy....i replace my started and it did it again a week later

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
i have been having a proble m like this as well....driving me crazy....i replace my started and it did it again a week later
So If its No The Starter Causing this ? Then it can be he Alternator, righht ?
Cause my car has been turning on for the last 30 - 40 minutes or so. So idk.
This Problem is really bugging me.

treeafodo

Austin
So If its No The Starter Causing this ? Then it can be he Alternator, righht
If you have a volt reader test the battery leads(when it's running of course). If it reads around 14 volts the battery is charging an the problem is not the alternator.
If you don't have a volt reader I'm sure your local auto parts store can test if for you.

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
If you have a volt reader test the battery leads(when it's running of course). If it reads around 14 volts the battery is charging an the problem is not the alternator.
If you don't have a volt reader I'm sure your local auto parts store can test if for you.
Yeah, I Dnnt Own Or have one of Those :/
And Wonnt They Charge Just to test it out ?

Well i wennt out a few minutes ago to go check out if my engine would start.
it Started up just fine ... ?

Idk, But for some reason It seems that when i put gas, my engine turns on a lot quicker.

93toonteg

im having the same problems bro on my built DA...im starting to think main relay or idk at this point.....if anyone knows let me know....my car didnt want to work for 40mins but then it fired right up like nothing is wrong.....

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
im having the same problems bro on my built DA...im starting to think main relay or idk at this point.....if anyone knows let me know....my car didnt want to work for 40mins but then it fired right up like nothing is wrong.....
Yes, Im Thinkking it might be that too. but I Dnt knnow until i actually mess withh the M'Relay A Liddo.
I took my Da Out today, First try it turned on fine like it hasnt ever had the problem, i went out, got gas, went to the mall and it started up on the first switch ?(o_O)?

( but this time, at the switch, i had to turn it, hold it for two seconds, Hear the 'click' and half of a Second after the clicking noise the car starts up ...)

-My friend says it might be the Spark Plugs ?