'93: Remove Dash to access Climate Control/Blower Swtich

TroyMorris

I have literally searched this forum for over 2-1/2 hours searching for word and/or pics of the removal of the dash behind the A/C-Blower Speed switch (Climate Control panel) AND the rectangular panel that this switch works through. I can't believe I haven't found someone else's notes and pics on how to get this removed. Pics and steps, would be SO Helpful!

2nd Generation, 1993 Integra: Need to replace the blower switch/Climate Control assembly as the Blower Switch fails all kinds of ways, infrequently. Won't blow, only some positions do, only one does, it changes it's mind. Sometimes it works fine for days and days.When it's really cold out, nothing makes the blower spin up.
I have everything removed to the point the left vents and dash panel below the gauges is nearly fully out, but I know the Blower speed switch & A/C Control button are surrounded behind by a sub-panel that has three clips on it, that fits very snug. It won't come loose.
I DO NOT want to crack or break the dash but I cannot figure out where the dash is still being held down. I am pretty sure I have the dash flexed to the max and it won't just "pop" away, free and clear. Nope!

HELP???

I have to get this done ASAP so this son can return in this car to college.
Thanks!

g6qwerty

Also Have you checked your ignition switch, mine was burning out and would cause my blower to stop working now and then. Had a nice scorched / eroded contact in the ignition switch