94 4dr build

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ya ive never had to deal with so much rust in my life...ive had to replace brake lines, body parts, and do some serious cutting and removal of the rear quarter panels where the bumper is. o and almost every bolt on the rear suspension broke on me so if ne one experiences this...GRINDER AND A DIAMOND CUTTING DISC 8).

ya ive got my degree in autmotive but i really like doing to body wrk, its nice after a long day to spend a lot of time and effort to on something and get an amazing payout on it...o and the fender....damn near perfect (hammer & dolly, welder, bondo, and some rattle can!!!!)

but it was hard at first to just start sanding and beating on my car but KUDOS++++ to all the other build threads on here!!!!! :worthy: after looking at them i finally got the nerver and ive been going non stop as $$$ is there and time

BUILD IT! DON'T BUY IT! THEN DAILY DRIVE IT!!!!!

DanielGSRamirez

DanielGSRamirez
thats alot of work bro keep it up its worth it at the end no beter filling then to know you built it your self, have you consider shaving the door handles they look good on 4 doors

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
have you consider shaving the door handles they look good on 4 doors
a couple of ppl have suggested it but my self personally im still on the fence about it...but i am really thiking bout shaving the side moldings

800 is alot of money for that but I admire what you're doing

ya 800 is a lil steep but my 97 got totaled and with all that i had invested in it there was no way i was letting the insurance take it! and i got around 37xx for it to keep it so 800 out of that wasnt that bad to get a shell and have everything i need to get it running

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
haha ya ive a bunch of recent pics, just never posted them bc no one seemed interested in the thread so i just kept doing my thing to get the teg to where i want it. ill try and get them posted here in a day or to when i get back to town......going to look at a 99 integra with a "weird noise" for 500 bucks :lol: 8)
well im interested lol, everyone on ci loves build threads

and 500 bucks for a 99? why the hell can i not find a deal like that around here

ive been looking for a project integra for awhile now and cant find one under 1k :???:

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ive got my finger in a lot here so when i hear about something good i gotta jump on it quick...ya if everything is legit on the teg im just gonna throw a ls or b20 in it and drive it around so i can spend more time on the db8

i shld have some pics up tonight...ill see if i csn find some of my old teg to and you can see what happens when stupid Fuc*ing ppl decide to get on the road

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ok so sorry for taking so long to post the pics but here r some of the ones frm the rust removal in the trunk. im trying some stuff called EVAPORUST....its non toxic biodegradable and safe for the environment...ill post some pics up of the aftermath

this stuff is pretty awesome, as it eats the rust it turns yellow

the ducktape ball was for the factor plug that was rusted so bad it fell out

present to myself

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
so after dropping off i figured id give an update on how its going...ive got a ton of pics from this build and i promise...only the ones that count....enjoy

this is the last of the rust removal in the trunk

i even got the wife in on it!!!!

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i also did my own battery re-location...let me know what yall think

i ran the power through the firewall behind the pedals and down the center to the trunk the the yellow top optima

you can barely see it by the back seat

i will get some pics up of the sound i put in the back...i think yall will dig it

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
thanx guys. its been real hit and miss for me this last year bc ive been working about 18hrs a day...actuall at wrk right now and its about 5;25a.m. ive got some pics of things like the tokico blues w/my ksport lowering springs, a few from last month when i did the oil pump, water pump, timing belt, pickup and windage tray, plus some of the parts that i have stock piled waiting to go on....even of something that might make a few db owners jealous :lol:

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
few more of some recent work...enjoy

4dr itr window switches!!!!!!!!!!!
*********if anyone gets these make sure the wiring is right!!!!!! or you will blow 4 20amp fuses ************

****and bc they are for a rhd teg they are not supposed to fit in a lhd and screw in perfect but with some trimming and a longer screw it is possible*****

had some time off the other day so i got some more work done but it was more like needed to be done due to i was leaking antifreeze so i knocked a few things out all at once

ls_teggy

Nice man! i may need to tty. I have the exact same car! and there is a lot of rust on mine too. I think its from being a city car. my older 90 teg didnt have near the rust this thing has..

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
Nice man! i may need to tty. I have the exact same car! and there is a lot of rust on mine too. I think its from being a city car. my older 90 teg didnt have near the rust this thing has..
Just hit me Bro...I've def learned a lot on how to get rid of rust and prevent it...it just takes a bunch of patience if you are doing it yourself.

MugenDan

hey they tokyco right? and what else? i got em to but they kind of suck,how they work for u bud, oh yeah btw thanks for the pics :D