94-97 Fog light output pics request

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Currently i'm wanting to get some fog lights, Personally i think the 98-01 fogs look like shit(sorry to anyone who has them) I have a set of Blazer fog lights that have good output, but i have to make a custom bracket to install them and was debating on getting a set of 94-97 fog lights and making them fit, but was curious on the output of the fog lights, so if anyone could post up an output picture of the foglights that would be great in helping me decide if i want to go ahead and get em

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
here's mine with hids...

out put is pretty good IMO, but remember mine arnt located in normal 94-97 spot, im using them on my ukdm front .. 98-01 fogs put out way more light output but thats just cause they are bigger. Ive also installed si vtec fogs on 98+ front but i dont recommended it cause it was a pain in the butt to do. but I <3 the look of them!

bradster101

here's mine with hids...

out put is pretty good IMO, but remember mine arnt located in normal 94-97 spot, im using them on my ukdm front .. 98-01 fogs put out way more light output but thats just cause they are bigger. Ive also installed si vtec fogs on 98+ front but i dont recommended it cause it was a pain in the butt to do. but I <3 the look of them!
Do you have a pict from the front? where you mount them?

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
here's mine with hids...

Thanks for that, I love the look of them on the 98 front too, but am already having troubles trying to figure out how to mount the ones i have now, i'll hopefully figure something out, if i find a set of Hella Micro DE for lights at the scrap yard i'm gonna go with those

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
NP man, glad to help....post a pic of fog and your bumper, ill might give you a suggestion on how to do it.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Will do, i'll snag a picture of the fogs when i get home(working) front is just a stock 98-01 north american front

here's a pic of the fogs i found online, luckily it's an animated of each angle lol

Last edited:

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I even had the idea of taking a hole saw and making a hole like the UKDM ones and then using the corner light bracket as kind of a mount for them lol