94-97 integra fog light wiring. help

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
It came with no instructions. I got them mounted on the car already, i just have to wire them.

This is what it came with

The middle pics shows the Switch, relay, inline fuse, a black UNFINISHED wire, a yellow wire with brown connector and a black wire with a brown connector.

Where do i connect the yellow and black wire with connectors??
Where do i connect the black Unfinished wire?? Is that a ground?

The last pic at the bottom shows the two plugs to the actual fogs, a black wire with a brown connector and a red UNFINISHED wire.

Where do i connect the black wire with the connector??
Where do i connect the red unfinished wire? To a Constant 12V??

I need your help please

Last edited:

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
One end has a switch that goes in your car.
Yes the un-finished wire is a ground in middle pic.
Yes I am also hardly any help

acclude

cheap bastard
The one single connector with the fuse holder goes to the dash fuse box.
The other single connector goes to the front wiring for the lights.
The red wire goes to +12V battery connection.
The black wire goes to ground.

One thing that throws me off is that in order for them to be legal (at least in most states) is that they have to be wired to cut off automatically when the high beams are turned on. I don't see a way for you to do that with what you have.

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
its straight. I dont care if they dont come off when i turn my high beams on. I got 3k hid's in them so i rarely turn them on anyways. But about them red wire. Some ppl told me that it was a ground also??? They told me to ground it!

Is that true??

Should i hook it up to a 12v constant?

T1MMY626

dont mean to hi-jack ur thread but does anybody know the bulb size for the OEM versions? also is there like a small write on how to replace the bulb? mine blew out today..

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
ok im stuck. they wont turn on!!!

I plugs in the yellow wire to the fuse box!

The black ground.

The two brown plugs i coulnt find the one that was one the car so i just extended the wire, thru the firewall and connected them together.

The red wire i put it for a ground nothing...I put it with the battery nothing but the switch would turn on...

Could it be because i ran the wire straight up, and dint do it thru the plug by the pedal and the one by the low beam???

i need help im stuck right now.
plz i wanna finish this today.

Last edited:

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
Ok well I got it people. Thanks for all yall help. I had too plug the YELLOW to the fogs. And the black connector into the fuse box. Well heres the end results. Hope u like it... The cover is still not on them, i have to do some customization to that. it wont fit properly; other then that im happy with my results. Again thanks ppl.

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
Quick question... Is there any way i could make them turn off by themself's when the car turns off.

Right now i have to manually turn them off. im scared that one day ima forget they are on and come back and my battery is done.

Could I make them turn on/off with my bumper lights some how??