94 DB7 LS to 94 DB8 GSR conversion

djv1986

Jesus, this is like my dream build. I love this build and I can't wait to see what you got coming for you. Keep us updated!

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Thanks it's starting to go back together finally after two years of being blown up

djv1986

Are you still planning on getting rid of it when you get it fixed?

And what color did you paint the block with? I love it.

Not sure if I did sell it it would be pricey since there's a lot of money and time into the car. And it's like titanium blue or something

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Not sure if I did sell it it would be pricey since there's a lot of money and time into the car. And it's like titanium blue or something
Keep it, man. It'd be a shame to see it go after such a long time and so much love, time, blood, sweat, tears, and money went into it.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I just sold mine. Only reason I don't miss it is its an auto

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

djv1986

Soo my minds made up im gonna try and sell the car for 6k obo. The engine will have stock gsr intake manifold on it. First person to offer me asking price will also get the supercharger the hondata ecu the big injectors and everything needed to supercharge it. Recently decided to move to Idaho in two months so need the cash !! Please spread the word