94' Frost White GSR #6300

EricM

Thanks for the awesome words everyone! Nothing happening right now, been outta town the past couple days. Had to drive it in the rain today though. No bueno. :(

Very clean! I have a 95 that I just got thats white and has minor rust spots around it. How much did it run you to get the rust out and give a fresh coat? Im shopping around this weekend to get the work done.
A local shop did mine for around $1000. A general rule of theirs is $400 a panel but I did some extra stuff, so that gives you an idea...

EricM

Wow, haven't updated this in awhile.

Car has undergone some changes.

H&R Sports with KYB AGX
New Rear Calipers, Performance Friction Pads + Brembo Blanks
Motul RBF 600 brake Fluid
ITR 22mm Rear Sway Bar with BSQ Mounting Kit
Energy Suspension Swaybar Bushings
Drag DR-21 with red Gorilla Lugs and Kuhmo Ecsta ASX
CircuitHero Neo-Chrome Shift Extender and Machined Knob
Made a new Velocity Stack
Password:JDM Foglights with Nokya 2500k Bulbs
5000k DDM HIDS

I've done some various little things here and there. I just recently did a minor wiretuck on the engine bay and dyed the carpet black.

I'm currently in the middle of having an exhaust done for this car. TDM hytech Replica 4-2-2-1 header, 22" Magnaflow Resonator, and the A-Spec ITB Muffler. All with 2.5" mandrel bent piping. Pretty excited about this, hopefully I'll have it done here in the next couple weeks!

Random pics, need some more current ones.

Wire-Tucked

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

you should check into an armrest cover, and shiftboot with red stitching.

it'll really set your interior off with the subtle changes!

rnhib25

ricer all day
Does it rub off? Because I don't want to get my shoes black! Haha

Damado93

car is very clean..

i have spotted the quarter panel rust, even the inner lining of the inside of it is rusted, so when i tried to roll them it was super rusty ]: if you dont mind me asking. How much was the removal and repair of your problem?

EricM

Thanks guys, Im pretty obsessed with it looking perfect. I do wish it was newer. I dig the 94-97 fronts though. Just need to pick up a good si-vtec lip.

@damado, I paid a tad over $1000 to have it done correctly.

EricM

The integra underwent some changes recently after I minor glitch where I went into a ditch. Nothing big though.

Car will be changing owners very soon, a fellow integra enthusiast will most likely be picking it up. I'll be getting into a rally red 06' si. ;) It will be a sad goodbye though. happy to know it would go to a good home.

This will probably be the last time this thread is ever updated.

Car has come a long way in the short year and some weeks that I've owned it, here's a quick look back.

Day One.

Recent Pics

Old and New.

Last edited: