94 integra build thread tuck/paint/slammage/flush

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
lol i used to live in wichita. im probably gonna go back and visit family next summer. I lived close to derby, in a ghetto place called oaklawn :p

DC2MAN1119

lol i used to live in wichita. im probably gonna go back and visit family next summer. I lived close to derby, in a ghetto place called oaklawn :p
hmmm... not sure where oaklawn is. Havent heard of it. But i live on the west side of wichita. its a gay place to live.

DC2MAN1119

So i traded the exhaust off of that yellow ef and traded it for a jdm itr cluster

Dumb iphone pics

hmmmm... my rusty other car:) its ready for coils and wheels:)

PatEK

Teg looks nice, but the daily ain't that bad either

DC2MAN1119

that silver 03 mustang in the background is actually my daily..lol the accord was an old project i let die so i rattle canned it and let it rust out and am just slamming it and stancing it. prolly just sell it..

DC2MAN1119

Mustang and Accord should be gone in the next week or so and the teggys getting some much needed wheel time till i can find a dc5 daily! Also, A lot of things on the order for the teg, also i did a little something to the floor in the rear hatch area and some other things, waiting for misc interior parts, picking some up tomorrow. but some thing ive done lately.

then i always see my baby driving around, she got stolen a while back...

DC2MAN1119

Thanks guys! I actually got a lot of work done today and am detailing the engine bay and getting things ready in there for daily status, i need a new starter, and i think im going to go ahead and polish it, and clean up some other parts that have been ruined i had a nasty fuel leak, ruined some paint on the intake manifold, shes gonna be all nice and pretty here soon. except the exterior.lol. thats for last!

pictures tomorrow.

DC2MAN1119

So not really much of an update. I rebuilt my starter with toyota parts. Still working on getting the car running how i would like.

anyway, she was lookin sexy so i grabbed a picture.