94 Integra Gs Project

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Toe angle most likely.

Get an alignment.
Sounds good. My fiancee drove it and said it had a pull and the front driver side sat low like a flat tire. Checked my clearance and I'm sitting super low on driver side. I'm about to order a set of coils and then get tires balanced and an alignment with my next paycheck

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Odd that it's sitting low on one side if the springs are stock.

Are the springs cut?

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Odd that it's sitting low on one side if the springs are stock.

Are the springs cut?
No cut springs. Completely stock
Here's a pic of the new CV axle and the spring. Still messy from all the grease when the old one fell apart

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol is that the charcoal canister just chilling by the rack?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So we got bored and since we are about to have the car painted, we done a little graffiti work on the hood. Also put in a crown Royal shift boot

SoundEfx

You had to finish it off with the crown royal, didn't you? lol

Keep up the progress man.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So my water pump has a slight leak and its about time to replace the timing belt anyway because idk if it has ever been changed or how long ago it was (200k on the car). I called o'reilly and all they have is a brand called import direct kit or wpk (daeko)

R13

The other asshole
You just need an oem timing belt, but any b18b1/b20 water pump should work, either that or any 90-95 b18b1 should work. http://www.oemacuraparts.com/acura/integra-hatchback/19200pr4013/1995-year/ls-trim/5-speed-manual-engine/engine-cat/water-pump-sensor-1-scat/?part_name=water-pump-yamada

If you can get a water pump cheaper that's NOT rebuilt/manufactured then you should be fine. Try just googling for b18b1 water pumps and see what you find, I think you can get an oem one somewhere for like $45.