94 Integra Gs Project

Noneed2Hate

IIRC: the automatic wiring harness is slightly different from the 5-speed wiring harness regardless of OBD type etc.

So I think it's definitely something to do with either the ECU, the harness, or the cluster itself. That's all I can think of sadly :'(

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I left the original auto harness with a standard ecu. I'll swap my old ecu back in and check all my grounds. I'll keep everyone updated

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Okay so after going through every wire and every connector, I went back to the source. I had one of my reverse lights grounded out and blew a fuse. 10 amp under the dash. So I put it all back together and everything is working again :D 5 speed swap is officially complete

R13

The other asshole
Man that carpet needs pulling and a good cleaning/dyeing.

You should do that next, that made my car 100% nicer when I clean up the carpet and dyed it black. :thumbs up

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Man that carpet needs pulling and a good cleaning/dyeing.

You should do that next, that made my car 100% nicer when I clean up the carpet and dyed it black. :thumbs up
Yeah those are my floormats. I haven't vaccumed it in about 2 weeks. Im planning on cleaning the interior and painting the valve cover soon. Also trying to trade my spare b18b complete motor for gsr heads

R13

The other asshole
No, I meant the actual carpet that you can see around the edges.

For some reason the oem carpet fades really bad in these cars and turns brown in spots and it just gets nasty looking.

But yeah those floormats need cleaning too. :lol:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Yeah I wouldn't mind staining it black but I heard it fades, and if you don't clean it super super good when you vaccume it, it pulls out some of the dye

R13

The other asshole
Use 3-5 cans of duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint, it's what I used and it's done great nearly 2 years later.

You can find some other people who have done it by googling, there was a good thread on g2ic.

It's best to take it out of the car and let it air dry for a few days though. That's the only sucky part, it dries within a few minutes but it will smell like spray paint for 1-2 weeks. It does go completely away after 3-4 weeks though.

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
I just read your build thread, you're a lucky guy! I can't believe you picked up a Integra for $100 in that condition! Also that Integra for $650 was a great deal! Good job on all your progress!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I just read your build thread, you're a lucky guy! I can't believe you picked up a Integra for $100 in that condition! Also that Integra for $650 was a great deal! Good job on all your progress!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Thanks man, sorry I haven't been active too much. Picked up an extra job so it's all work and sleep.
And I appreciate the input on the teggy, it was a good deal but it has a long way to go. Busted door handles, fake mugen side mirrors, needs paint, and I'm planning on running coilovers and new exhaust in the near future
Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I got bored and decided to experiment with plastidip. Only did my trunk for now to see how it lasts. If it holds up I'm going to get the dipsprayer kit and glossifier

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk