94 Integra RS 1800? Worth it?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
This one looks a lot better than that other piece of junk. My price range is 1200-1450 so i figured it should be an easy talk down. Also are axels difficult to replace? I plan on changing the whole entire suspension setup anyway so the rotors brakes etc. Dont really matter. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/5081080714.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Let's see... Has the word "camber" in the title, a Wakaba decal and mentions racing after saying it has an exhaust.

Clearly owned by a ricer, most likely beat to shit. Avoid.

Noneed2Hate

^still 10x better than that other POS.

either way, might be worth a gander, especially in the event it isn't beat to s***

besides the sticker just means he's a beginner driver, so he probably babied it a lot ;) :p

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That's just as big of a piece; paint looks like shit, owners a douche, cambered? WtF. Find a stock one, you don't want someone else's garbage.

SoundEfx

I say go, drive it and bid them down to around 900. But be prepared to do some serious work on the car because it was NOT taken cared of.

itzrivera

Why does it say historic tags? Historics cars are typically way older and can only be driver a certain amount of miles per year I believe.

And doing axles are easy, but the rest of the work you'll have to do may be costly and time consuming

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
In md historic cars are 20+ years old and can be registered without doing inspections. But you are "not" supposed to dd the car. Hopefully there is nothing seriously wrong with this car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk