94 Milano Red Integra

dbryder

wanted to show my newer integra that i bought not too long ago. I was never really officially welcomed to CI hahaa, but i thought this would be a nice way to get some comments and ideas from more experienced members. with that said, here's my car (had to take my SI's off for the winter, even tho is hasn't snowed yet, took out my kickers too because as some of you know, i blew out my amp :oops:)

Everything you see plus what you read there^ costed me $2700

New title: 94 Torino Red Integra

let me know what your think and your suggestions

Last edited:

looking good and welcome to club integra

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Is that your black DB parts car in the background of the 2nd pic? Looks petty clean! Needs some work, but looking good!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
looks good man! like said above, get the door fixed, also idk how I like the rear deck speakers (its your car though lmao), it is probably really loud haha, i'd say at least clean up the wires in the trunk though.

dbryder

Is that your black DB parts car in the background of the 2nd pic? Looks petty clean! Needs some work, but looking good!
yea that was my first integra, got in a little accident, but i'm going to park it the garage and work on it during the winter and sell it by the summer :)

looks good man! like said above, get the door fixed, also idk how I like the rear deck speakers (its your car though lmao), it is probably really loud haha, i'd say at least clean up the wires in the trunk though.
yea i'm looking for a thread that shows me how to take apart the door door so i could pop the dent out from the inside. Maybe try pop a dent, but not the kind that you have to drill in the car. ik ik ik i'll clean up the wires before i put my kickers back in lol. the rear deck was made by the previous owner, he was an audio mechanic

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ just not wired up the correct way, but yes looks nice, just dont show off the truck too see that cluster f of wires/bunge cords, on that note car looks good, just need to fix that dent!

dbryder

Looks good

The system looks crazy cars nice tho
appreciate the compliment alex

^^ just not wired up the correct way, but yes looks nice, just dont show off the truck too see that cluster f of wires/bunge cords, on that note car looks good, just need to fix that dent!
haha bungee cords? yea i'll tuck the wires, no worries. ah another comment on the dent, it's pretty ugly in the pic. especially with the bird crap dripping down on it haha. any suggestions on how to take the dent out?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
whats the black cords is a X shape under the speakers? looks like its holding the speaker.. to fixtake door panels off and take a hammer to it! dont worry I have a dent in my quarter pannel now and it bugs the crap out of me!