94 plus front end conversion

mirrorimg

hey ive been thinking, my buddy just got a rsx convertion front end for his 99 civic, and i would like to convert my front end to 94+ look with 4 lights, is it possable? a kit? or what?
Just so you actually have an answer:
  • Yes its possible.
  • No there is not a conversion "kit."
  • No there is not a write up, this is a one-off thing.
dam sorry i asked, so much grief and hatin. just an idea.
You asked a question on a public forum, and you got an opinion on the topic. Dont be mad that you got a response (or in this case many) you didnt like.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
You won't find many people on this community that will appreciate shit like that. We're an clean OEM and track inspired place. Anything aside from a JDM front will not fly here. Take that shit to super honda or H-T.

SN1P3R

theres a difference between an oppinion and knocking someone down as hard as possable because they look for different ways of expressing them selves and there cars, i see alot of it on this site, i thought it may be a good one, but seeing people hate on every idea thats not theres isnt cool, i dont mind oppinions in fact i asked for them, but face palm? what are u five looking to be the "big guy"? forget i said anything. idont even like the idea after seeing it done, i didnt account the roundness difference between the two,

SN1P3R

just saying, looking for support and help with ideas, not someone calling me an idiot for trying to find ideas for my car, i just dont see why people have to go and outcast people over an idea.

SN1P3R

i did search, there were a couple i thought looked good and a couple not so well done, im just saying ether way, id never go on someones post when they ask something and completely bring them down because i dont agree that something looks giood and say "hey i dont like if u do it gtfo here" so i dont expect it to me. u kno?

G
i did search, there were a couple i thought looked good and a couple not so well done, im just saying ether way, id never go on someones post when they ask something and completely bring them down because i dont agree that something looks giood and say "hey i dont like if u do it gtfo here" so i dont expect it to me. u kno?
Grow thicker skin. People aren't always going to pat you on the back just because you have a thought. This is a forum where ideas are exchanged. They might not always be what you like, agree with, or want to hear. People here generally say what they think and can be fairly blunt about it. You're just gonna have to learn to deal with it, and try not to whine like your above post. No one likes a whiner.

ACJett

Enthusiast
Methinks you need a little bit thicker skin...

If you like the idea of something, who gives a shit if someone else likes it or makes fun of you?
Can't please all of the people all of the time...
You'll always get a variety of responses when you go out of your way to ask for opinions on something. Not all will be positive or constructive. Still valid though, as they are thoughts and opinions on the subject.

For what it's worth, Take what you can from the responses given and let the rest roll right off your back.
Oh, & welcome btw!

SN1P3R

alright fair enough, i am not looking to be pat on the back, but posting pics of star trek or what ever it is, is not "exchanging" ideas. im not whining im stating, that not all people want someone being a dick. thats all, i wont lie i got butt hurt, i just dont like catching shit for everything. so i apoligize if i seem whiney, just read some of these post on a bad day, i do regret my recent post, but can i ask? is it the fact of merging the 2 different gens that is a bad idea? or just the look? cause one i found looks really good, but the another looks like pure crap, although the good looking one had whole front clip with stock bumpoer other just had bumper, and it was blitz after market, but i have decided after finally learning how to use this site, and searching, i really like the jdm single light, and front clip accessories. but i am a 4x4 guy so idk anything about jdm really as a company.

ACJett

Enthusiast
Just like in real life man, you got nice people, helpful people, sarcastic people, assholes, people having bad days, etc.... Can't really filter out only the negitive things, but you can by deciding how you let each affect you and also how you respond.

Don't sweat it.
IMO, the body styles and lines of the two gens wouldn't look very good together. That's what I base my opinion on. Of course, there is always room to be proven wrong, so don't let other peoples opinions keep you from trying if its what you really want to do.

SN1P3R

well i was just curious about if itd work or not, i bought a 2nd gen because a 3rd gen is running 2k more, and running as many vehicles as i am its hard to put that out, but i like the front of em, but i was just curious on how itd look. and i agree with u, hopefully the others will forgive my butt hurt outburst, :(

The way I see it is this...It's your car. Do what you want. You don't have to like or agree with what anyone else says about it. If you really built the car for yourself and not just to get approval from others, you wont care what someone else thinks about it.