94 teggy bmw conversion

phatintegra

Banned
hello everyone im new on here and i looking for some info on how to convert my 94 four door tegra into a bmw front end what parts do i need and all that im dumb on this and have no idea how to do it so any and all help is welcomed..
Already been done to a 2dr teg here in Maryland Also been done to a civic in Canada..

EDIT: that the teg above from Maryland.

00tegls

well i worked for bmw and to do that youd need...well cut the whole front of a bmw off and put it on your teg.

michaelz

the current oddessy is actually a nice car. that BMW converted one, though well done is hideous.

LOL that green teg fails in every way.

Last edited:

jmccaffrey81

thanks for all the advice and hating i really apprectiate it. my real true intentions are to do a jdm conversion i want to convert to single head light and do h.i.d. and then find a way to put some damn l.e.d. on the rear but i have a four door and they dont make them for 4 doors other then that i dont really wanna do too much i just want one head light on each side and led in the rear. any advice on that????????? i also wanna do a 5 lug conversion ??????

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
thanks for all the advice and hating i really apprectiate it. my real true intentions are to do a jdm conversion i want to convert to single head light and do h.i.d. and then find a way to put some damn l.e.d. on the rear but i have a four door and they dont make them for 4 doors other then that i dont really wanna do too much i just want one head light on each side and led in the rear. any advice on that????????? i also wanna do a 5 lug conversion ??????
What dont they have for 4door? Yes they have leds, and yes you can put a jdm front end on there