94 to 98 front end conversion. In progress.

tdhallday

I am smack dab in the middle of doing a 94 to 98-01 front end conversion. I have the fenders, bumper, and headlights all pulled off. I started to put the fenders on and realized that the corner brackets for the fenders dont line up. What have you done to get around this? Can i just not use them? Try and relocate another bracket?

Problem #2: the headlights. The back of the lights are not the same. I dont even see how the bulb would be held in..? They look like the are halos though. I am not fimilar with HIDs but they could possibly be set up for that?

I need to try and figure something out now. If you email or text me I can send pics..

Email: tdhallday@yahoo.com or 540 771 0135

Headed back out into the cold to try and figure something out........

Tyler

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
If you're not doing the JDM conversion then why did you need new fenders?

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
ya, all you need is the bumper, headlights, bumper lights. all bulbs should be interchangeable from 94 and up.

StoobyMcDooby

halo headlights are aftermarket and do not use 9006's for the low beam... maybe thats what you are talking about... and i did the front end conversion and had no problems with any brackets..

tdhallday

My old fenders were beat to piss, and he sold me the new fenders for 30 for both..

Can I go without the corner brackets?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
are the brackets bent up? you do need the brackets for the corner lights. they are different though for the 98+ i think. and most aftermarket lights try and get the OEM socket size right but never seem to get it right. happened with my tails. before you put the lights on put your old bulbs up to it and see how much you have to file the openings to make them work.