949/714 Meet @ Fuddruckers with Canyon cruise before - 8/5/2010.

smithownium

I thought I'd make a meet for the 949 area considering we haven't done one for a little; at least since vtecgraves set up the one up at fuddruckers a few months ago.

However; I was thinking about doing a canyon run, just cruising no f'ing around. Meaning no burnouts, racing, and excessive speeding.

Meet up around 6:30 or something, then go cruise the canyon. Afterward get some grub (maybe In & Out since it is close and has a lot of parking) then cruise over to the meet at Fuddruckers at 9. It is a just a thought though. Tell me what you guys think, or considerations. Thanks!!!

This meet is open to all car makes and maodels. Hope this turns out well.

Oh, and the date will be August 5, 2010 people. I know this is sudden. But I posted this on another site and there wasn't much interest. So here we go.

:thumbs up

Addresses are as follows in order of where we go:

- Fuddruckers is at 23621 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, CA 92630.

-Cruise up El Toro Road, probably make a stop at Cook's Corner or at the Library to maybe do a quick photo shoot (if anyone is interested). I won't have a professional camera, just a point and shoot if anyone else wants to bring their professional camera, by all means.

- But the road splits, and we go right. Into Live Oak Canyon Road, then it become Trabuco Canyon Road.

- The road takes a sharp right, then the road becomes Plano Trabuco Drive.

- Then we take the next right onto Santa Margarita toward 24001 AVE. Carlota Laguna Hills, CA 92653, which is In and Out.

- From there we go a few miles up El Toro, back to Fuddruckers for the meet.

smithownium

yo man. im from that area and im down to come.
word dude, i'll see you at Fuddruckers @ 6:30 on this Thursday then.

List: (+ regulars @ weekly meet)

1. Smithownium (clubrsx)
2. VTEC graves (clubrsx)
3. DidIt4TehLulz (clubrsx)
4. Jonjon (8th civic)
5. Williemack (8th civic)
6. Apollo14 (clubintegra)