95 Accord lip

stormnorman

so i heard that 95 accord lips work on a 90,91 integra. does anyone have a pic of what it would look like? and would one have to make modifications to make it fit?

I haven't seen it before, but I'm sure it's possible with enough modification. Please keep up apprised it you figure it out. I'm interested in a new lip myself.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I have a 90-93 Accord front lip on my DB2 right now. It not long enough on the sides and doesn't look that great but it's on there til I decide on a lip I want. Pic in my sig has it.

I have a 90-93 Accord front lip on my DB2 right now. It not long enough on the sides and doesn't look that great but it's on there til I decide on a lip I want. Pic in my sig has it.
I think it looks good from the front. Got any side pics?

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
yea i was looking at a 95 accord today, they have a nice looking front lip! i may have scared the owner though by the way i was measuring it in my mind lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im not sure what year. just eyeball it.
my friend had to extend the edges by about an inch i believe.

dlo253

Clear!!!! Lol.
back to the original question......... 94 and up accord lip, on a 90-91 bumper.? Anybody got pics? Hear a lot about it but never actually see it. If it fits the 90 bumper I need one! Lol.