95 gauge cluster question

racerguy06

cool and thanks a buddy of mine gave me his indiglo faces but i wasnt sure if they were the same he had a 98 and mine is a 95

JDMb20DC2

cool and thanks a buddy of mine gave me his indiglo faces but i wasnt sure if they were the same he had a 98 and mine is a 95
Keep the stock faces and get some LED bulbs, much better imo.

Wells1126

Ok NOOB here so please be kind lol but to change the color of the gauges your just need a colored LED bulb? If so is there a DIY for it cuz I dont want the white cover things but I want to make mine a differnt color probably blue or green

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Sarcasm is great :lol:

x2 on just going for leds, looks WAYY better
i was being serious

Ok NOOB here so please be kind lol but to change the color of the gauges your just need a colored LED bulb? If so is there a DIY for it cuz I dont want the white cover things but I want to make mine a differnt color probably blue or green
you just get the bulbs. look up how to change the color to amber and its the same bulb size :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Im actually working on a DIY for that right now because so many ppl keep asking for it, as well has kinda how to do under-dash lights, all in one big DIY be on the look out for it later this evening :thumbs up

Wells1126

i was being serious

you just get the bulbs. look up how to change the color to amber and its the same bulb size :thumbs up
So Just do that and do they have blue bulbs tho or just amber?

But AWESOME!!! Klutch cause I just got 4 8inch green LED tubes and I have no clue how I want to install them caue only one will fit under the dash cuz its so long. Where should I put the other one? I was thinking on the middle part all the way down by my right foot (does that make sense) and on the same place o the passenger side but idk??

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
There are a ton of colors to pick from, i'll be giving a direct link in the DIY for the bulbs i used that come in several colors, including green to match ur neons if u wanted :thumbs up. And are all 4 of your tubes 8 inches? mine are both 9 and both fit under the dash.. ANd you could do it in a number of places, you have a 2-door, right? if it was 4 door, id say do the other two under the front seats, that's what i'll probably be doing soon.... But yeah, several places u could.

Wells1126

Yeah there are 4 8 inch i believe they could be 9 but only 1 will fit under the dash and yes its a 2 door my buddy said he would put them under the seats so i may just do that kinda makes sense but im about to check out that DIY link thanks!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
They should both be able to fit.... Which side doesn't fit? But yeah I bet you could find somewhere.. I have a 4 door so I'm not too familiar with 2 door interior layouts lol. And no prob :thumbs up hope it can help answer your questions...