95 gsr b18c5 swap help

95jdmgsr

hi I have a 95 gsr with a b18c1 that is boosted right now but my tranny just blew and my motor is about to shit the bed as well so I'm going to just do a full new swap with no turbo and just all motor and I want to do a b18c5 swap form a 96-97 and I know my car now is obd1 and the swap is obd2 so what will a need to do this swap and what parts will I need I've tried do all my research but I keep coming up with half ass answers and I just want a stright answer of everything I'm going to need and I was looking at this whole motor package link>. www.jspecauto.com/catalog_product.aspx?prod_id=739

DustinXIX

It already comes with the ecu and tranny, and just about everything you need. You might need a different wire harness, (not too sure) but other than that it looks like a full swap

95jdmgsr

ya I figgered It has everything I would need but the wire harness was what I was wondering about the most like would I need a obd1 to obd2 jumper harness

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i would just get a chip for your turbo ecu and run a type R basemap or you could do the step up harness

Alvi84

Yup doods. Just visit Phearable.net and pick yourself up their OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harnesses. I ordered from them and got a p28 and conversion harness really quick and the harness was made with quality.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
We sell them cheaper than 75 if interested.

95jdmgsr

ok so let me get this stright so all I need is that swap that I found and the obd2 to obd1 harness and I just use my ecu from my gsr that's chiped for turbo even thow in not going to run the turbo anymore or sould I use the ecu from the swap and use all the wiring that comes with the swap

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you are making this harder for yourself.
your ecu is chipped just get another chip with a type R basemap on it and throw in your motor. Done.