95 GSR black on black

BIGalDC27

Whats going on fellow teggers. My name is Alex and I just picked up a 95 GSR coupe for 2k. It has 153K but motor has about 15k since replaced. It was not driven for three years so very filthy but all together non the less. The good: Black on Black, leather in good condition, Clean Title, New Engine, No missing parts.
THE BAD: Driver side quarter panel damage, power steering noise when turning, tranny is shot, DIRTY in and out, needs slight body work and paint, new battery, 2 tires. All in all I think I made a good bye! I'll leave it for you to decide. Thanks guys, keep posted for new pictures!
Alex

Last edited:

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
welcome, your rear-right tire is a little flat lol

Sammich

sounds great on your price, i picked up my gsr for the same price...only issue i had was it was filthy and a dent on teh rear panel

whats your plan for it?

BIGalDC27

Thanks guys!!!!! To answer some questions, I have many plans for this car. Maybe just a VIS c/f lip kit after paint, or full on JDM front end and 97-01 rear bumper and side skirts. I do plan on getting wheels but they wont be anything anybody has around. My friends bro in law owns a Machine shop with full on 5 access water jet machine and other types of shit I don't know much about. Anyway plan on designing a wheel, off set (Not sure what size yet) to change shit up a little. Don't get me wrong I love all the wheels that are out but so does everyone else. Catch my drift! LOL Anyway leaving the interior alone, I love the interior in this car!!! Engine work I'm not sure yet, maybe all internals, cam, throttle body, Cams, Maybe headers and exhaust, not sure yet. Come on guys help me out. Let me know what you think, open for suggestions. Here are some more pictures I took 07/14, night pictures but pictures non the less.
Alex

BIGalDC27

Oh shit I forgot to mention, My passenger side window doesn't work all of a sudden. Wont go up nor down! I don't hear the motor working... I checked the fuse but that was not it, any suggestions. Has anybody had this problem before? Thanks Fellas..
Alex