95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Cleaned my engine bay.... By pouring water on it with a watering can. Huge difference from before... Cant wait to see it in the day.. The original paint where the shock mounts are are still sparkly!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Too dark.. I had to put oil into her, so it got darker.... I mean its not perfect, but I bet it looks better than before, I hope

cre-asian1

Rims would be much farther down the road. I dont feel like dealing with swapping tires, buying rims, etc.

however, I'd love some black rims, the lighting I'm getting has black trim to it, and I'm getting black tint, so it'd flow really well with the car

Opinions on a spoiler? A regular spoiler, not some park bench lol
and not no auto zone spoiler either we don't want to see that lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yeah no thank you lol, I only went there tonight for oil and valve cover paint! I'm looking into an OEM ITR wing. Maybe...

Figs

Dude power wash the engine bay haha a little water in your alternator never hurt anyone :)

Figs

Interesting way to mock it up, and :thumbs up on the last part. Any interest in a wing yet? No joke, that rear end could use something

Cripton805

Take off the cover and prep it real good. Ive done a couple covers. Or you can get one from charlie and get a later OBD2 B20 cover. Like the one klutch has.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I have 3 spare covers waiting to be prepped for paint... Want to send me a pm with some instructions for sanding? I have the paint under control now... :thumbs up

Figs

Lol that'll match the interior color :)
and all you really gotta do is degrease the cover and maybe just some light sanding for the paint to stick