95 Integra rpm drops

locorito

have a 95 integra b18 and seems like at least once every couple days i would be driving down the interstate and the rpm will just drop to 0 then right back up in a split second and it will do this a couple times then run smooth. other then that am not having any problems with it. no idea what it could be any help would be appreciated

mjones73

As in the dash is going out? Does the motor cut off and back on too? I bet it's your ignition switch, try giggling it around while the car is running, see if it dies.

locorito

well its like the engine stutters and just yesterday it stalled while driving down the interstate and had to coast to side and wait a minute til it would turn back on. just did the spark plugs/cables, valve cover gasket and all the filters.

looking like similar to this post http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=76876 so i bought an ICM and am going to swap it out tomorrow see if that helps.

locorito

swapped the ignition control module on sunday, no problems so far, so i think that was the problem