95 Integra Won't Start....

OBD1DC2GSR

New to the forums... Just wanted to see if I could get a little help in regards to my GSR.

I have a 1995 GSR basically all stock minus a clutch, short ram intake and headers/cat/cat-back.. so maybe not basically all stock, but it feels that way.

Well start with the problem, The car turns over but wont start. I checked a few things out and as of a quick run through here is what I found... My spark plugs were a little on the dirty side, one wire was bad a little on the "I'm gonna break soon" side of life, all fluids were fine, fuel was being pumped to the engine, battery was holding the correct charge, air filter is clean, and mainly my distributor was failing to send a spark to the plug ( checked with a timing light, no spark on any wire ). Recently I had taken the fart can exhaust cheaply bought from eBay off and installed a factory cat back exhaust, It has 4-1 headers and a high-flow cat (which have been on it for the last 3 years, the original exhaust rusted and there was the cheap eBay one put on for I believe 50$, Loud and obnoxious needless to say). Now I went bought new plugs wires and a distributor with cap/rotor just to cover the whole setup and not have some faulty piece causing grief. Only to put everything in and have the car almost start but still nothing, except now I have the same problem only with new plugs/wires/cap/rotor/distributor, I grabbed the timing light and was in fact getting spark to each plug now, well at least inductively on the wire it seems that way. I'm not sure where to move to next and I had a buddy who owned a 99 Maxima that would occasionally not start due to bad o2 sensors. Thinking about how I had recently changed the exhaust setup I wondered if maybe an O2 sensor would cause the Integra to not start, I get no engine codes or CEL, and assumed it would probably indicate something if it was sensor related... As of right now I have a GSR that turns over and honestly sounds like its getting everything just not actually starting... Just wanted to reach out and see if any had experienced anything like this or had any ideas besides continuing to shotgun parts and see what eventually fixes it. Thanks in advance for checking this out, Hopefully I can get this thing going before its summertime again...