'95 RS build Thread.

bcartwright88

thanks for all the nice comments guys. I have been working hard. Nexy project is either oem side markers or ripping the ones I have off and painting the chrome housing either orange or black.

Trogoth

Wow, car is looking great. Awesome Job!

What was your method for painting the 'Integra' on the back of the car?

bcartwright88

Wow, car is looking great. Awesome Job!

What was your method for painting the 'Integra' on the back of the car?

and a rattle can of red. I still had over spray lol. going to do it again next weekend with either the purple that my valve cover,or a deeper red. It ended up a little orange. I have red lugs and red interior lighting. so It'll prolly end up red.

Trogoth

Oh I see, well great job on it, I think it looks sick, I'm probably going to try it out myself haha.

JGvtec

Not just yet.^ Sucks your radio got stolen.

Big difference in your look of the car with the different rims and drop.

Cman46290

looks great man.... keep up with the build.....

Damn the luck for the radio... how bullshit. After seeing that so many tegs get broken into and stolen... it makes me re think about getting security..... my car is basically stock... not flashy in any way.... so i doubt it would be screwed with.... but the possibility alone sucks.

SilverSophie

invest in an alarm people!!!! i only paid $200 installed at mobilone audio for my Viper alarm system, was the very first upgrade I bought after getting my teg...people walk up and see the blue light flashing and just walk away...until its at a more vulnerable spot that is haha...... anways....
nice build man! the rims and drop look excellent. ditch that exhaust! i dont support the "bumble bee trapped in a can" effect haha ;) keep up the pics!

bcartwright88

invest in an alarm people!!!! i only paid $200 installed at mobilone audio for my Viper alarm system, was the very first upgrade I bought after getting my teg...people walk up and see the blue light flashing and just walk away...until its at a more vulnerable spot that is haha...... anways....
nice build man! the rims and drop look excellent. ditch that exhaust! i dont support the "bumble bee trapped in a can" effect haha ;) keep up the pics!
got an alarm and didnt arm it that night.... I usually dont arm it when my car is at home.. and my exhaust sounds bad ass...