96 integra white smoke *HALP*

integra87

Hey guys whatsup. Nothing just chilling so anyways my sister just got a acura integra 96 100k miles she hadn't drive it for almost 2 months or around there it took it out today to test drive around so we drive around and when we got back there was a nasty smell coming out from the muffler pipe so i pop the hood check the oil and antifreeze they was low so we took it to the shop have it oil change and put some antifreeze after it is done we drive and at this red light there was smoke coming out from the muffler pipe like burn coolant so we pull over check the coolant it was burn from full to almost empty im not sure what is going on. The other thing is that after that happen the radiator fan is not spinning at all.

this is not my integra but the white smoke look exactly like that. My sister say cause it is the cold weather but i just hope it is. Not a blown headgasket or fu*k my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJlMaRp7rI

THANK YOU ALL <3

Happy new year God Bless

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
sounds like blown head gasket if it's thick white smoke..my prelude had a blown hg and the pressure of the coolant almost caused the top radiator hose to explode until I turned the car off.

BankiBoi

check your oil and see if its a milky color or a light brown color not the same as your oil and u will have your answer to ether blown head or something else.

integra87

i check my oil cap the engine looks like chocolate check the radiator there was white stuff around the cap and the radiator wasnt there last night.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i check my oil cap the engine looks like chocolate check the radiator there was white stuff around the cap and the radiator wasnt there last night.
someone stole it?

and if the oil looks like chocolate, the coolant has leaked into the bowels of the motor. time for a rebuild my friend..

integra87

thanks for the reply i found out what happen, the fan motor wire was burned so i had to get another 1 at the junkyard for 5$ working great now. The other problem was the hose underneath the radiator was bad so had to replace that and get new clamps. and got a new radiator cap so i spent about 20$ for these parts and now my car isnt smoking anymore but running great thank you all

matis

i hurd you leik tegkips?
thanks for the reply i found out what happen, the fan motor wire was burned so i had to get another 1 at the junkyard for 5$ working great now. The other problem was the hose underneath the radiator was bad so had to replace that and get new clamps. and got a new radiator cap so i spent about 20$ for these parts and now my car isnt smoking anymore but running great thank you all
yah might wanna do another oil change.

integra87

sweet i did another oil change it was smooth no more white smoke BUT i got a freaking $250 fine ticket today what i did was that i replaced my old muffler with apex gt with my old catalytic converter it was so loud that he pull me over and gave me a fine wtf....... I throught having muffler was legal

96stockls

damn it was that loud?? lol im running skunk2 no cat dc sport headers havent got pulled over for it my buddies got open header gets tagged every single time lol that sucks

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I got a 19 year old stock exhaust system with a hole or two in the catback along with a bad muffler that's probably louder than anyone else's shit and I've yet to get a ticket. My car is super loud in parking garages lol. Guess it's the area you're in? I'm still shocked my car passed inspection hahaha.