96teg ls suggestions

celticsoul93

Ok I got a 96 ls its my baby I always wanted a integra n finally got it I am getting my coil overs this week the original color was the rare maroon but the p.o painted it I finally got all the mechanical probs fixed any suggestions for the body or suspension would be great

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

celticsoul93

Well like I said I get my coil overs this week and im dropping it 2 I wannaa get it back to factory color n a type r wing n no budget for now just looking for ideas n prices

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Are you talking about the Black Currant Pearl or Dark Violet Pearl? DVP was only an option in '99 and only on GS-R models. BCP was offered in '96.

My advice is to not cheap out on parts or paint. If you do it, do it right. If you get cheap parts don't expect them to preform as well or last as long as the name brand parts. I honestly like wingless the most for these cars, especially once their lowered.
Also, do research on anything you want to do before you do it and know everything thats involved in the process of the modifications and how they will change your car.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
For the body there's many routes you could take; 98-01 front and rear swap, jdm front or just buy an SI vtec lip and call it a day. I'd also reccomend buying an oem itr wing over a reproduction. A good used one can be had for around $100-200.

celticsoul93

Theres some pics of it and thinks for the suggestions I really appreciate them