97 gsr rims?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Which rims come standard on a 1997 acura integra GSR. I'm looking at buying some for my 93 integra. My other question is will they fit on my car. The guy I'm possibly buying them from said they won't but I'm almost positive they will. Just let me know. Thanks.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Yes any acura 4 lug wheels will fit unless they are 4x113 (or whatever they are lol) which those are jdm 4 lugs. usdm gsr wheels will fit 2g and 3g integras no matter if they are ls's or gsr's. I'm and a stock 97 gsr wheel should be gsr blades if my memory serves me correctly

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Thanks for the info and the picture. I was also a little confused as to which rims came on what years. I read somewhere that the blades where 95 and up but i thought it was more 97 or 98. thanks for clarifying. Hopefully I can pick these rims up.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Thanks for the info and the picture. I was also a little confused as to which rims came on what years. I read somewhere that the blades where 95 and up but i thought it was more 97 or 98. thanks for clarifying. Hopefully I can pick these rims up.
94-95 GSR = Fat Fives
96 GSR = Snowflake
97 GSR = Mesh
98-01 GSR = Blades

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
94-95 GSR = Fat Fives
96 GSR = Snowflake
97 GSR = Mesh
98-01 GSR = Blades
thanks for posting that. I remember seeing it on another post but when I tried searching for it I ciouldn't find it.