97 gsr

gene91

I've been on this site for a few months now reading up and taking in as much as possible for when I finally got my integra and now that I've got her I figured I'd make my introduction. But first I'd like to thank all of you for sharing your knowledge and personal experience throughout the forums, I've learned alot about what to do and what not to do in certain situations. I hope that one day I'll know enough to help out too!

1997 Acura Integra GSR
96,xxx original miles
All of the internals were swapped to Type R internals by the previous owner with CTR Pistons, and it has a DC 4-2-1 Sports Header. Im not too sure what its pushing right now, but I plan on getting it on a Dyno as soon as I get a chance.

For now everything is stock except the motor, and its has been babied and garage kept for the past 6 years. My buddy (previous owner) always kept up on the preventive maintanence and was on top of keeping this car in mint condition.

I originally had a Milano Red 94 Integra, but it snowed here in washington about two months ago and a highschool kid thought it'd be cool to drift the corner in his WRX right in front of my house, up until he slammed into my DS front tire, completely crushing all of the suspension and totalling my car. So the insurance company gave me some money for it and I went and bought this as soon as my buddy told me he was looking to sell it.

In the future I'd like to get the Greddy Ti-C for it, paint the rims and calipers white, get a set of cool white HID's with yellow fogs. And eventually slam it on its nuts, but Im going to be sure to get a nice set of coils for it so that might be a while haha.

Well here are the pics, enjoy :)

mjones73

Nice looking car, have fun with it. I do need to ask, why do you want a turbo timer for it?

gene91

Thanks man :) I dont want a turbo timer, the car isn't boosted. The Greddy Ti-C is a catback exhaust.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Personally, I'd leave the rims and calipers alone. But, that's just me.

My reasoning for it, the calipers anyway, is I wouldn't want to draw attention to them if they are stock. If it were aftermarket and deserved some attention, I'd be all about getting attention to them. However, most aftermarket brake setups get the attention on their own with their visuals.

gene91

Im not trying to draw attention to them, I'd just prefer them to be white rather then grey, as with the rims. I'd prefer white over alloy, until I have the money to buy a new set of wheels.

1sloDC2

Lookin good. I'd keep the meshies the way they are or do the spokes in a gloss black. Reguardless car looks good

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lookin good. I'd keep the meshies the way they are or do the spokes in a gloss black. Reguardless car looks good
Clean car, dude!!
My girl just bought a Civic with the meshies and I'm looking to paint the insides black. Looks crazy fresh :D

L4urenZ

I love the look of the 97 model. Please lower it a bit a get a mugen front lip. Those look soo awesome.
I would swap out my jdm front if i ever got the option to do so including a mugen front lip ^^

Have fun with the car