97 ls dash in a 95 ls and now the turn signals won't work but the flashers do

Jabes

I swapped my tan dash out of my 95 integra for the 97 black dash from my old car and left the dash wiring on the 97 dash, everything plugged in fine and works but for some reason after i finished it the horn and turn signals dont work but the flashers do. I fixed the horn problem by swapping the cruise button on the steering wheel from the 95 wheel but the turn signals still don't work. I tried swapping out the turn signal switch and rechecking all my wires and fuses but still the turn signals won't work.

Is this problem because I'm using a obd2 dash harness in a obd1 car or is it because the airbag is hooked up its not grounding the turn signals causing them not to work?

ken lee

i have the same problem, except i swapped a 2000gsr dash in a 1997 ls. i used my stock interior harness and i have the very same problem as you do. if you found a way to fix it plz share

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
there are a few harnesses that are the same color and shape switch them around and it will work i had the same problem its the only ones that are the same color i think its green or teal

Jabes

i have the same problem, except i swapped a 2000gsr dash in a 1997 ls. i used my stock interior harness and i have the very same problem as you do. if you found a way to fix it plz share
2000 is obd2b and 97 is obd2a so the wiring harness is probably different. I had to unclip all the wires from the 95 tan dash and swap the whole harness into my 97 black dash and now everything is working good again. You'll probably have to do the same thing unless its what Samurai_Blue said

stillhere153

HondEducated
you need to swap the dash harness ALWAYS, I did a 2000 dash into my 94 and kept my original harness, no problems at all