97 rs integra project not starting after b20 swap

cartzar

Hello ci

I would really like your help with this issue I'm having.

I have a 97 rs, it was an auto, but converted to manual by the previous owner. I bought it as a shell.

I swapped Ina b20 with gsr tranny, and bought an uncut wiring harness. It had a round alternator plug and had 2 dizzy plugs. I think its obd1, but it fits perfectly in the shell. All the plugs plug up, and only a few are left unplugged because I don't see any clips that they plug into.. I need to know where these plugs go, paranoia is getting the best of me.

And when I go to start the car for the first time after topping up the fluids, it doesn't turn over...

I don't hear the fuel pump prime, or hear the relay box click. I Checked the relay and ecu, those are good. I think It's a fuel issue

I hear compression, I don't know how to check for spark, but I'm pretty sure the dizzy is good because it came off a working 96 teg.

Any one have any ideas?

Last edited:

tucents

Either you should smell gas pour out tail pipe when trying to crank it over, if not you possibly may have fuel issue, you can pick up a spark tester at part source you attach it to the end of the plug wire, have someone crank it over see f you get spark to the wire.

EDIT: when you mean it doesnt turn over, you mean it wont fully start? or do you mean its having a hard time starting like a dead battery