98-01 bumpers on a 94, what do I need?

easybake

I like food
Hey i have a 94 ls teggy

im looking to put the newer style front and rear bumper on it.

for the front what adjustments would i have to do?

would i need a new hood or just bumper and fenders?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
To swap from a 94-97 to 98-01 front and rear bumpers you need.............

98-01:

Front bumper
Headlights
Corner lights

Rear bumper

Yes the hood and fenders are all the same

You could also search the site to find this since there are probably 20 threads already discussing this

Go OEM!

easybake

I like food
alright thank you guys.
yeah ima go oem. it's either new style bumper or jdm front end. depends on how much money i got.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
To swap from a 94-97 to 98-01 front and rear bumpers you need.............

98-01:

Front bumper
Headlights
Corner lights

Rear bumper

Yes the hood and fenders are all the same

You could also search the site to find this since there are probably 20 threads already discussing this

Go OEM!
don't forget about the 98+ side mirrors! ...if you truly want to change your exteroir to a 98+ teg

easybake

I like food
yeah ima do all that for about 200$ local.. is that a good price for everything other then side markers?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yeah ima do all that for about 200$ local.. is that a good price for everything other then side markers?
that sounds about right, I bought all the stuff for my old 94teg b4 I totalled her, and I sold everything for $200.. including the lens though!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
don't forget about the 98+ side mirrors! ...if you truly want to change your exteroir to a 98+ teg
They started the new mirrors in '97 FYI. 94-96, 97-01 are the mirror years.

If you change the rear bumper and want to use the mudflaps, you'll need '98+s.

james nguyen

Truevietboi
i did the same thing to my 94 it looks bad anus! just dont get 98 halos cuz that shit blows ass! oh and get some 98-01 tail lights! it also gives it a good look to your 4 door

easybake

I like food
=] lol i drive a 2 door but yeah. and i dont knwo if im getting this. i had some body work done to my car and i think my insurence may put on the newer bumper for me=]