98 dc...ftw!!!!

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Wait, wheres the silencer? I just took off the lid. I thought there was just the top, aka lid, the bottom part with a 'cai' like intake tube attached, and that was it?
Pull the intake tubing off and flip it over. There should be a 'J' type thing on it. Pull it out and plug the hole somehow. It should be held on with a standard hose clamp.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Little update. I just got my rack and pinion from rockauto. The one on the car, the seals are leaking fluid. Im not looking forward to doing this, but it will be a good learning experience. Adding to this,
Exedy stage 1 clutch and flywheel
rear main seal
inner shaft bearing
axle seals
valve lash

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Rack and pinions are a pain in the ass to do without dropping the subframe. Good luck man and nice car. :drool:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

osiris19

Racks aren't hard. And you don't have to take the subframe out.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Good luck man.
Let me know when you plan on tackling it and I'll try to help.
will do 8)
Im planning to go up to BC this month. Whats your schedule looking like?
Rack and pinions are a pain in the ass to do without dropping the subframe. Good luck man and nice car. :drool:
Thank you

Racks aren't hard. And you don't have to take the subframe out.
How do you get access to the hard to get bolts to torque them to specs?

SoundEfx

Any Sunday is cool. If you need to go on a Monday or Tuesday or something, let me know.

What the hell are you getting now, a Skyline?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Got more fun stuff in and installed them on top of the tune up I had done

Maintenance list:
Oil change mobil 1. I was using mobil 1 oil filter for over 15yrs. Figured I change it up a little and go with a K&N oil filter.
GSR plugs and wires from Honda
Cap and Rotor

And installed a jdm armrest delete and e-brake lever

This was my eye sore

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Nice work pimp.
But now you'll have to gansta lean to the left...lol
Tell me about it. I was used to using the armrest as leverage on getting in the car, I almost fell on my face. However, I luv the fact that my elbow isn't hitting the armrest

I like the center console
thanks playa!! I do too

Some pics of the cruise I went on. It was a beautiful day in WA. Just a few clouds blocking the top of Mt Rainier

Couple solo pics