98+ front end

tucents

Hey guys, im doing the front end conversion, so far i have:

bumper signal light
headlights
bumper

and now i dont know what else i am missing?

Also, i have cloth seats and want to convert to leather.

i konw that the rsx seats fit the front but do the rsx rear seats fit the back?

I am also 6'1" and was wondering if id have a decent amount of head room from the roof

Last edited:

96GSRteg

Tyler
you have everything for the front. and for the back you need integra seats. youre height shouldnt be a problem, there are taller people who drive integras.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Front is good.

Need integra seats in the back

And I'm 6'1" and have no issues. If you go RSX seats, I believe they sit a little lower possibly, but you should be good either way

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
RSX fronts sit higher because you need to use a custom rail and you cant use an EG seat pan, where as s2k, del sol and prelude seats you can reuse the seat pans and fit them in and they sit lower. The rears you have to do some custom work, basically swapping the seat guts.

Cripton805

You wont fit with RSX seats, Samurai is right. They remind me of Civic seats. I'm 5'10 and I feel a bit tight already with my stock seats. My friend is a little over 6' and he doesn't like my car with the stock seats. His knees are almost on the dash on the passanger side with the seat all the way back.

Note: The rear bumper is also different and tail lights.

tucents

Ahh theres both opinions, some say ill fit and some say i wont, i dont know what to do :(

tucents

do you guys also like the gsr leathers? i like the style of the RSX seats but i want to be able to have a decent enough amount of room for my head :\

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
do you guys also like the gsr leathers? i like the style of the RSX seats but i want to be able to have a decent enough amount of room for my head :\
the leathers that have the adjustment knobs sit higher than the cloth OEM ones as well. S2ks if you want leather and want to sit low
my build is in the VIP if you can get into it, if not PM me and ill show you what they look like

arturo_dc4

dude just pick up some gsr leathers they look clean and simple and will bolt right up. saves you the time and mess of swapping dc5 seats in there, just sayin.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
dude just pick up some gsr leathers they look clean and simple and will bolt right up. saves you the time and mess of swapping dc5 seats in there, just sayin.
he is looking for head room, those seats sit higher, so it will get rid of the head room he is looking for, i think the seats sit as high as the RSX ones

Do u have the corner light brackets? You'll need the 98-01.
the corner light brackets in the front should be on the bumper already

Teggy64

Got vtec?
he is looking for head room, those seats sit higher, so it will get rid of the head room he is looking for, i think the seats sit as high as the RSX ones

the corner light brackets in the front should be on the bumper already
depends where u get it from. When I got my bumper from the dealer, I had to get the brackets separately.

Kyle

Im 6,1 as well and I have about 1/4 or 1/2 inch of head room from the sunroof cover. I prefer to open it so I have a little more room. My Integra fits me quite nice.

tucents

ah man, this is hard, i still dont know what to do, id rather have at least have 3 inches of head room, do you guys think bucket seats would sit a little lower then stock cloth, gsr leathers, or dc5 seats?