98 headlights

ewall09

These are the only non ricer non halo lights that arnt oem that I could find on eBay.
I just got my 98+ front bumper and lookin for some cheaper lights without paying $300 cuz that's retarded.
Are these close to oem spec ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&item=270743959015&viewitem=&category=33710#ht_3624wt_973

If any body has any lmk a price shipped to 45005

Also picked up these enkei wheels with brand new tires. Traded my old black racing pro n1's with destroyed tires.
Also traded this kid my 94-97 front bumper and shitty eBay lip for his 98 bumper with a type r lip
No pics with the bumper yet

There dirty but they had a pink lip underneath and I might strip the paint in hopes of bringing it back lol

BeatBox

Real Good!
i say go for it u dont have to hook them up or u can take the halo part out...
u should replace your lugs those are junk and if the rust builds up bad enough inside it will brake ur stud when u take them off
i have a few sets of new lugs if u want to change them out :)

WAR 178

Premium User
keep looking...you can find some OEM ones in your range. ask in the streets as well!!!!

ewall09

i say go for it u dont have to hook them up or u can take the halo part out...
u should replace your lugs those are junk and if the rust builds up bad enough inside it will brake ur stud when u take them off
i have a few sets of new lugs if u want to change them out :)
Hey thanks for the advise.
I only Hav these lugnuts because the oem ones wouldn't fit but I'll get some different ones asap.
And do u know for certain that you can take out the halo part ?

prophetDB7

craigslist as well as junkyards are good places to look for the 98-01 oem headlights. even if they are all hazed and faded, just wetsand to clean them up.

WAR 178

Premium User
just dont wire up the halos..., but taking em out will increase the risk of moisture problems lol

ewall09

Yeah I posted a "wtb" add on craigslist a few hours ago and I've called around to the junk yards but they always seem to be front end collisions :(

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You have to open the housing, which isn't just undoing clips. Check a YouTube video about opening headlamp housing and figure out if you're comfortable taking on such a task. Leaving them unplugged wouldn't be a big difference; I would just not plug them in if you're so against it :twocents

prophetDB7

ebay, honda-tech, here, t-i.net, craigslist, junkyard are safest bets. also if you have a local car forum, that helps. dont be complacent with a WTB on craigs. some people don't see it. Look everyday. That's how I find things i'm looking for.

ewall09

So if I just hook up the stock headlights like the oem ones it won't just be some gay little ring in the middle ?