98 integra abs delete question

Theasian

Ok I know there have been a lot of write ups and discussion but I havnt been able to find anything on using a ek prop valve and lines. The mc is the same lay out and prop valve is the same also. Lines would be almost perfect from what I see. And info or thoughts.

Here's a picture unfortunately rear suspension is gone so idk if it was disc or drum

cvcrcr99

I dont see why the 99-00 SI would not work.

Part number for SI Prop - 46210-S04-902 (from hondapartsdeals.com)
Part number for 98 RS prop - 46210-S04-952 (from acuraoemparts.com)

From my understanding, the first five numbers are the part number, the next has to do with a chassis designation, and the last three has to do with a supplier or something. I can assume that these would be the same part. Can anyone confirm? I would love to do an ABS delete on my 98 GS, but the 98+ RS prop valve is difficult to find. Not paying $150 from acura for one.

Theasian

Ok got it figured prop and lines from local you pull and pay 9 bucks. The 99-00 civic si and 96-00 civic hatch have the same prop valve. Cross search p/n at work. Lines work I just held them up seem solid. So the delete I'm using is all out of a ek. Ill do a write up soon

Here is a pic of what I got

Last edited:

randomhobo

automagic user
Just curious, why not just get an RS prop valve?

Theasian

No rs at our upp.

That and the ek valve I git bolts directly up to the firewall no mod or brackets needed. I kinda mocked it up and the front line will require some self made lines or use of eg lines I believe. Ek lines run through front of the shock assembly while my teg runs behind.

Last edited:

cvcrcr99

Interested in seeing how the EK civic brake prop works. lines are cheap, I was just hung up on the $150 brake prop valve from acura. Cheap, I know. but I am not spending a ton of money just to delete something.

Theasian

Interested in seeing how the EK civic brake prop works. lines are cheap, I was just hung up on the $150 brake prop valve from acura. Cheap, I know. but I am not spending a ton of money just to delete something.
The si prop valve is about 100 bucks shipped looking at honda oem parts sites. Once my ss lines are in I'm gonna tackle this so next weekend or week after maybe. Im doing all the work at my work so car has to be able to roll in and out of the shop with brakes.

It took some digging but I have actually confirmed that the 99-00 si a 40/40 even though its not marked. Cross searching the p/n the prop valve came in all the 96-00 hatches.
Here's the p/n 46210-S04-902
I'm gonna make my own front brake lines using the ones off my car and the ek lines as a template. The rouding is I dentical minus where the lines go through the strut tower. I've heard eg non abs lines are perfect fit but I've never been able to confirm it.

Also mc upgrade. I've had some people say change it out and others say its not necessary. Any opinions on the matter?

cvcrcr99

I will wait to hear your results. Finding a Civic Prop valve is not a problem. There is a write up on TI showing which brakes lines to order.