98 Type R lip help

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
i'm starting to lean away from telling people to order through JDMShit. I bought an ITR lip off them last week...I had no idea if the order even went through...I email them about this.

It took 3 days to get a reply from someone that just said "yea it shipped"...nothing more.

I got another email 2 days ago that said it shipped and i would get another email with a tracking number....I've yet to get that either.

This thing better be here next week and fit like a glove.

As for people complaining about lip fitment...most lips need to be stretched 1/4 inch to get them to fit on. Anything ABS or Poly normally has to be stretched...it almost becomes a 2 person job.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
I bought a spoon replica one off ebay-dumbest thing I ever did. I had to extend the one side by a 1/4". I just bought a ITR replica off password-it fit like a speedo.
:shock: lol

i'm starting to lean away from telling people to order through JDMShit. I bought an ITR lip off them last week...I had no idea if the order even went through...I email them about this.

It took 3 days to get a reply from someone that just said "yea it shipped"...nothing more.

I got another email 2 days ago that said it shipped and i would get another email with a tracking number....I've yet to get that either.

This thing better be here next week and fit like a glove.

As for people complaining about lip fitment...most lips need to be stretched 1/4 inch to get them to fit on. Anything ABS or Poly normally has to be stretched...it almost becomes a 2 person job.
damn i hope it get here. i hate then companys wont email u back

samace_sg

Second Glance
is it just me or does the girl in itrain's sig have a nub for an arm,lol?
i never noticed before cause im usually staring at her ass!
lol.. i think she's holding up her boobies... hott tho..

ok i guess i'll be looking on the web for the OEM lip ... 200.-250 is a lil much tho for just a lip. Thats more than both of my bumpers combined..lol