98 Type R vs 2010 Si

corona88

That what its all about right there. Even though I don't own a type-r, it makes me proud to know that I own at least an Integra...which are becoming harder and harder to obtain now a days. Great Find should be a sticky!

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
If Acura ever decides to go searching for its soul, it's downstairs in Gary Robinson's parking spot.
I love that quote, and it's so true, Honda is going the route of economy, and trying to pass the CR-Z as a sports car but it's just not, not even close,

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I love that quote, and it's so true, Honda is going the route of economy, and trying to pass the CR-Z as a sports car but it's just not, not even close,
Speaking of the CR-Z, I'm waiting for Spoon to swap in a K-Series in one. Should be pretty dope.

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
I read this article a little over a month ago. Great article, but it made me sad because the Type R probably will NEVER come out again which SUCKS ASS! It also made me MAD that Honda ended up selling out. They could've kept the Type R going, but they were scared that the World would perceive their cars as Fast & Furious cars instead of economy/luxury. Bitch ass Honda!

*DA3*

i forgot about this article my homie showed me this article like a month ago and i tired to post it and i forgot were he found it

Last edited: