98gsrdc2's build thread

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Nice build! Needs to be lower, but I'd like to see dyno numbers :) And x2 at a smaller siggy lol
Yeah sorry bout the sig...fixed that...as u guys here say " def needs moar low". And right now she's just street tuned cam gears/ignition timing...a friend of mine is pretty good at dialing s*** in a lil that way so I went with it till I can figure out my best way to tune obd2 without converting it to obd1....so no dyno numbers yet. I figure she's putting 170 to 180 to the wheels

Last edited:

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Nice ride! hey, how many coats of tint did you put on your tails? i'm looking to smoke mine too. I'm assuming you used VHT Niteshades? they look really good. Good luck with the build!

EDIT: also may want to look into making your signature picture smaller..like crop it or something. its kind of obnoxiously huge..haha
Its actually 4oz spies and hecker clear and 1/2 ounce translucent black....2 coats...wet sanded and polished

98gsrDc2

stolen....
i wanna see dyno numbers :]
Yeah me too...she idk with a manifold and some real tuning 170-180...prob 160 now...want to go obd1, chip and tune now but with two kids its going to take a while...I'm happy for what it is now...def an improvement over stock...as soon as I dyno I will put up dyno slip

98gsrDc2

stolen....
you should be around the 170 mark my friend is around 189 after tune on the tuner 1 cam
Its converting to obd1 that's the killer for me. I have a p72 chipped on Neptune from my civic but I still have to pass inspection and going back and forth is annoying. Do u know of anyone running an Aem fic? Don't know of anyone running one personally but...

98gsrDc2

stolen....

Finally got my lip on and my h.i.d.'s....need a night pic for the lights but I'm really loving the lip!

98gsrDc2

stolen....
looking good! i love the tint on the turn signals and tail lights
Why thank u sir! Yeah I didn't know if I should do it or not but they came out good...if my car was any other color I probably wouldn't have done it but it kinda looked right with the green