98PAITR's Show Display

98PAITR

I show my car alot and was looking to get a mod list done. Writing it on a piece of paper just wasn't cutting it anymore. I found this company that makes custom car posters and show displays and asked them if it was possible to have in a week and 3 days. They guy went above and beyond getting the design done in one day and he did exelent work so I thought I'd post the finished product. The company is superstylings.com. Check em out.

Pics I sent in:

Finished product:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks good. I want one of my car. You would have to leave off a bunch of stuff to fit your mods list into vBGarage. I wanna update mine but there is no room left.

98PAITR

so do you have to get a new one done when you get more mods :lol:
Mods are gona be done for a while. Anything else I get will be noticable enough that i'm not worried about them being on there.

They also do posters without the mods list. I think it would be cool to have one of those also.

dc2slow

Unregistered User
good job PA....u drive it in the snow? I was scared shitless driving my teg in the snow.

98PAITR

good job PA....u drive it in the snow? I was scared shitless driving my teg in the snow.
The first year I had it I did, it was my DD when I was in college. I have studded snow tires on my stock rims. But now it barely see's rain. I had to bring it back from a show this winter and it does not go good at all with those rt615 tires.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The RT215's did suprisingly good in the rain. The RT615's aren't bad but not as good as the older model. Then I started running Yokohama A048 MH's which completely banned me from driving in the rain or if there is even a cloud somewhere in the sky lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The RT215's did suprisingly good in the rain. The RT615's aren't bad but not as good as the older model. Then I started running Yokohama A048 MH's which completely banned me from driving in the rain or if there is even a cloud somewhere in the sky lol
Lol! Damn, I'd love to ride on A048s. I'm just worried about the rainy season. I'm wondering if I should switch to all-seasons in the winter.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I switched to A048's when I got new rims. I ran Azenis on my GSX till I get a new daily driver so I started trying sticky tires that are not very street or daily friendly. Yok A048 and Pirelli Pzero Corsa are my fav's. Didn't care for the Toyo RA1. I would like to try some Michelin Pilot Sport Cups one day. I hear good things.

Sorry for the thread jack PA, I'm done now. :lol: