99 Prelude type sh motor and tranny into da?

robert478

Why would you want to? H series ftl.
hmmm eh no reason really maybe because THERE'S A 99 PRELUDE TYPE SH IN MY FRONT YARD WAITING FOR AN ENGINE AND TRANNY SWAP!!!!!!!!!!#$@^%@#$^@%#^$!##$!^@#%@

And last I remember it was my teggy not your's. Plus if I were you I wouldn't recommend recommending people engine swap idea's when you don't even have k series...

Sorry if I'm being an ass I just got off work... lol

robert478

I just got the lude today, I'll post pics tomorrow.

red.line

hmmm eh no reason really maybe because THERE'S A 99 PRELUDE TYPE SH IN MY FRONT YARD WAITING FOR AN ENGINE AND TRANNY SWAP!!!!!!!!!!#$@^%@#$^@%#^$!##$!^@#%@

And last I remember it was my teggy not your's. Plus if I were you I wouldn't recommend recommending people engine swap idea's when you don't even have k series...

Sorry if I'm being an ass I just got off work... lol
Just my opinion dude, don't need to get your panties in a bunch.
And since when does someone need to have a K series to have an opinion???

robert478

Just my opinion dude, don't need to get your panties in a bunch.
And since when does someone need to have a K series to have an opinion???
Well not thinking logically here or anything but would you recommend someone to buy ANYTHING without expiriencing it for yourself to give some insight on it?

red.line

Well not thinking logically here or anything but would you recommend someone to buy ANYTHING without expiriencing it for yourself to give some insight on it?
Are you retarded? Where did I ever mention a K series, nevermind recommend it to you?
Holy jesus, forget I said anything if you're just going to be a little girl about it.

/unsubs