99gsr photoshoot in b&w **** PICS ****

Todd

token ex-mod
here's some pics i've taken of the past week or so, i had to edit them all in photoshop since my camera doesnt take pics in black and white

feel free to post up all feelings both positive and negative, feedback is appreciated either way

95teg

i like it man, nice work! the wheels look good, and the lowering job is nice, mad props..the tv is also quite awesome!

BossPlaya510

clean ride.. luvin da front lip.. not really feelin da wheels fo sum reason btw.. nice car also CF hood would look good

Todd

token ex-mod
cf hood and new wheels will come after some more performance upgrades, just got my gf's civic back from the bodyshop after getting a whole new paint job and a cf hood....... i'm sorta jealous

the tv sits just behind the front seats, but folds almost flat to the roof so all we do is park somewhere and lean the seats back like 2" and play xbox or watch a movie

Todd

token ex-mod
yeah, i put the tv in myself... car audio/video is my hobby :mrgreen:
the lip is an ITR replica painted a gloss black, i'm still undecided about a cf lip.... i think they look great but it's the only part of my car that scrapes at all... so i'd take the risk of spending a few hundred on the part of the car that takes the most abuse....... but itd look great :shocked2:

ciris

i saw that civic in your sig on clubcivic.com, is that your also, i like the teg tho, kinda looks like mine. ill post pics soon too. :)

Todd

token ex-mod
it WAS my civic, but i sold it to my gf when i bought the gsr.
what's your name on clubcivic.com?

6sic6

Sweet pix bro. :thumbs up
Have you ever considered painting that small section on your rear bumper black to match the front lip?? I shoulda done a photochop to show you what I mean but, if you think about it, I'm sure you know what I mean.