99sil-teg's 94 GSR Build Thread

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^those are oem ukdm tails on his teg, they look clear in the pictures but they give off more pinkish hue..

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
No pics yet... I'll get some tomorrow... it snowed last night... it was super bad out. My car was all clean too.

99sil-teg

Yeah I'll have a good fender and mirror soon too, and also will be putting mudguards on soon. You need to find me some cheap wheel over there that need redone lol

99sil-teg

Small update, put a sticker on, put my front badge on and put my floormats in. Also found some wheels but its a secret till I get them in my hands lol

99sil-teg

nice mats.
Yeah they are alright, better then what I had.

Well I got a white mirror back on the car to replace the one the deer claimed, also put on my mudgaurds. Sorry no pics, its raining a-freakin-gain

Also got a new sticker

Already have the "i hate speedbumps" on my wink mirror and the simply clean stickers are going on my front window... gunna layer them... I would do it today but its raining... again.

Also had a minor set back. I had waited 3 weeks for a fender in frost white and finally got it on Friday... opened it up... its a passenger one... and I specifically was asking for a drivers one... uggg

99sil-teg

Well I picked up my bbs's today, def need cleaned up still

Also had the joy of having my b-pipe break at a weld.... so my car is down till I can get that fixed.... major suckage.

99sil-teg

Well I started the cleaning of my wheels tonight... one down lol... I'm thinkin I'm gunna get them mounted while they are silver and then decide on a color later... I have a lot to get done so I don't really have time to refinish them right now.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
sweeeeetttt man! you gonna hit vtec every gear when that catback is installed, gotta love the N1s :lol: